Health and Wellbeing Coach Adam Williams, Honiton & Ottery St Mary, Full-time
- Social prescribing is a way of enhancing patients health and wellbeing, by encouraging/supporting them to access non medical community services.
- Patients with loneliness, social isolation, mental health issues, physical health and fitness problems will all benefit.
- The Health and wellbeing Coach is the link between the GP and the social prescription for that patient
- Facilitate the client to identify their own needs and set their own, achievable health goals
- An ‘asset-based’ approach
- Promote empowerment and independence in health management