Drink Wise Age Well – Alcohol and Social Isolation Service for adults over 50
Drink Wise Age Well is an over 50’s service working across Devon. We support people to make healthier choices about their drinking and reduce social isolation and loneliness within our communities.
What can Drink Wise Age Well help with?
- One to one alcohol support
- Support for family, friends and carers
- Weekly alcohol support groups
- Courses and activities to reduce social isolation
- 6 week Wellbeing Course – ‘Live Wise Age Well’
We are funded by the national lottery, so all aspects of the service are free of charge.
If you would like some more information or to access the service, please contact our Devon office on 0800 304 7034